Just played through this map, and I have a few small issues.
- It's a little too hectic at the start. Two sabreclaws and a few gargoyles in the first room or two of the episode, and you have to wake up several more gargoyles and some nitrogolems to get a weapon capable of killing them.
- How is anyone expected to find the path to the yellow key? I jumped over there assuming it was a secret, since it was quite out of the way.
- There isn't enough ammo. Even though I hit with every shot I could (with a slow-projectile-fast-rate-of-fire weapon, no less, which is risky to be accurate with), I still ran out around the yellow key trap.
- While I like the design of the room and the placement of the yellow keygizmo, it looks odd when you lower the elevator: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8870 ... 201101.png
- Not enough wand ammo. I used it to kill gargoyles, and ran out mid-way through.
- Can you add some more raised stones, in the path to the red key? I don't like being forced to take damage to continue the level like that, on a map that doesn't have a lot of health pickups (I had 32 health left, and I was lucky I didn't burn up).
Otherwise, I love the design.