And it goes on, and on, and on! hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Additional files can now be linked to Source Ports and IWADs so those files will automatically be loaded when the Source Port or IWAD is selected for play.
- Added progress bars for the overall statistics tracking of a file.
- Updated to check for mapinfo.txt to parse maps.
- Added a 'Save Settings' button to the launch dialog so the settings can be saved without having to actually launch the game.
- Automatic daily backups of the database are created when the launcher is run.
- Fixed bug for file loading order that would cause files to load incorrectly in certain ports.
- Fixed issue that would not rename a file properly.
- Resolved IWAD issue that could cause the launcher to load an empty IWAD list and show error dialog on startup.
- Fixed issue that would stop a file from being added if it contained a map lump without numbers.
- Fixed issue that was caused by a zip containing folders that would stop the user from being able to select individual files for play.
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!Discuss this article in the forums (0 replies).