And it goes on, and on, and on! hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Update to parse statistics from new ZDoom save game format
- Fix for error when deleting a source port
- Duplicating IWads in two places is no longer required. IWads are now used from the GameFiles directory.
- IWads will now only show in the IWads tab.
- Better date/time parsing from text files.
- Fixed bug that would cause files associated with a deleted game file to be associated with a new one when added (Screenshots, save games etc).
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!