header general

Display issues when editing/replying.

• DBJ87
  • DBJ87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Wicked
  • Wicked
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1 by DBJ87
I’ve noticed the Edit option is back on submissions, so have updated the main page of one of my items (the Insanity Sphere). But there is a problem with the display when you reply, edit to a topic, the whole section where you type is Whitened Out and the only way to see what/where you are typing is to highlight everything (Control A or click & drag your mouse over the page) & then type over it.
Has anyone else had this problem? Typed this question out in a word processor then copied/pasted to the website as a new Topic has the same issue, the space where you type anything is blanked out & you don’t see what’s there unless it’s highlighted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Blue Shadow
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Blue Shadow
Replied by Blue Shadow on topic Display issues when editing/replying.
Yes. It's the same here. To workaround not being able to see what you type, there's a button at the top-right corner of the reply box which reads "[BBCODE]" (it's hard to see, but it's there). Oddly, clicking on it changes the reply box's background color to a dark shade.

• DBJ87
  • Wicked
  • Wicked
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #3 by DBJ87
Replied by DBJ87 on topic Display issues when editing/replying.
Thank you.

• Tormentor667
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by Tormentor667
Replied by Tormentor667 on topic Display issues when editing/replying.
The BBCode issues are fixed but I noticed other problems now regarding the forum layout. This is because Kunena has a new base template and I need to adjust and fix the css code for that one. For now, you should be able to use the board again without any trouble, I will take care of the visual aesthetics as soon as my wedding photography season is over.

• DBJ87
  • Wicked
  • Wicked
More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by DBJ87
Replied by DBJ87 on topic Display issues when editing/replying.

Tormentor667 wrote: The BBCode issues are fixed but I noticed other problems now regarding the forum layout. This is because Kunena has a new base template and I need to adjust and fix the css code for that one. For now, you should be able to use the board again without any trouble, I will take care of the visual aesthetics as soon as my wedding photography season is over.

Thank you for keeping us up to date with this (layout seems to be back to normal now, thank you) & congratulations :)

• Tormentor667
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by Tormentor667
Replied by Tormentor667 on topic Display issues when editing/replying.
Nothing to thank, doing my best and I am glad that the moderators and stuff keep things running as well during my absence.