Need help on zdoom

• yuraofthehairfan
  • yuraofthehairfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by yuraofthehairfan
Need help on zdoom was created by yuraofthehairfan
Not sure if this is the right place but having problems on zdoom can't seem to login and haven't been on for years and some one made an edit on my pyro succubus sprite and want to comment cus I'm still working on it ^^;
https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66132&hilit=succubus
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by yuraofthehairfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stopsignal
  • Wraith
  • Wraith
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Stopsignal
Replied by Stopsignal on topic Need help on zdoom
You can reply to me on here! I usually get on to see if my creature was approved. Kind of a routine I got now

• yuraofthehairfan
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by yuraofthehairfan
Replied by yuraofthehairfan on topic Need help on zdoom
Thank you ok I am still working on the pyro succubus have made some edits my self but I do like the edits you added would you mind helping me with them I have a few more I'm working on just been busy with work
I'm only going to make 4 types don't want to over do it
but here is more of my sprites

• Stopsignal
  • Wraith
  • Wraith
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #4 by Stopsignal
Replied by Stopsignal on topic Need help on zdoom
Hey, those are cool! Specially the fire one.
However, i don't really have much time for this either, that's not even counting having to collaborate in stuff. Got work to do too, otherwise most of my current projects would be done by now.
You keep at them and i'll do mine, after all i don't think they'll replace your sprites, so don't worry
Though i will release the full rotations at some point (my spriting progress is doing rotations > all othe other frames and animations based on those base rotations) so if you want you can wait for that! If you are not in a hurry of course, ahahahah
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Stopsignal.

• yuraofthehairfan
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by yuraofthehairfan
Replied by yuraofthehairfan on topic Need help on zdoom
Thanks that also was edited by some one on the Bruiser blog did talk to him about that too just need to find him and just adding on to it like the archvile attack that will take some time so that one will be the hardest one just cant think of a name was thinking Pyro Queen not sure if that works but I had another but cant think of it
also sure I'm in no rush but am trying to re do the fire attack and flying I can post them too when I get time and you can finish yours and post it here

and it dose appear I was deactivated on zdoom but not banned but not being on a lot so just half to re join I think