header general

Garbage text appears in all of my posts.

• Gothic
More
3 years 2 months ago #11 by Gothic
Replied by Gothic on topic Garbage text appears in all of my posts.
Do you have some kind of extension on your browser that may be affecting your posts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• inkoalawetrust
  • inkoalawetrust's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #12 by inkoalawetrust
Replied by inkoalawetrust on topic Garbage text appears in all of my posts.
Not really, I don't have any extensions enabled that would interfere with the site besides uBlock Origin and a Dark Mode extension the latter of which I've never even once turned on here.

Also I didn't notice at first but when I made this post it didn't have the garbage text, it only got it after I edited the post to clarify that I've never even enabled the Dark Mode extension here. Maybe the text didn't appear because I used the quick reply popup box ?

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by inkoalawetrust.

• Blue Shadow
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #13 by Blue Shadow
Replied by Blue Shadow on topic Garbage text appears in all of my posts.

inkoalawetrust wrote: Maybe the text didn't appear because I used the quick reply popup box ?

When you bring up the full text editor (by clicking "Reply" or "Reply Topic", instead of "Quick Reply"), there's a button in the tool bar which is called "Source" (it's the first button from the top left). Click on it, then enter your post and submit it. Does it prevent the garbage text from appearing?

• inkoalawetrust
  • inkoalawetrust's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #14 by inkoalawetrust
Replied by inkoalawetrust on topic Garbage text appears in all of my posts.
Well I'm typing from source mode right now, when I entered it I noticed that the garbage text was there, and every time I re-enter it, it creates a new copy of the garbage text.

• Tormentor667
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 month ago #15 by Tormentor667
Replied by Tormentor667 on topic Garbage text appears in all of my posts.
This is definitely a user-error. No idea what is going on with your browser or machine though. The text, that is generated there, is nothing from the Realm667 system.