• mattbratt11
  • mattbratt11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Chaingunner
  • Chaingunner
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by mattbratt11
[Submission] MechPlasmaDemon was created by mattbratt11
NVM
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by mattbratt11. Reason: Deleted. I don't want to be offended by others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gothic
More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by Gothic
Replied by Gothic on topic [Submission] MechPlasmaDemon

I downloaded this wad and looked in SLADE3, and I noticed 5 lumps named after the four-letter F word that rhymes with duck, and I was highly offended not only by that but also a reference to Brutal Doom's Middle Finger Offend Taunt which was used in any video game mod that happens to have the prefix Brutal in the title. Nobody likes that sort of joke gone bad, ever. I hope everybody agrees on that Anti-Brutal Subject that makes the evil SgtMarkIV get permabanned for his often-attempted verbal offense.

So if you have time, please rename those lumps with a nicer name at once, otherwise, your submission will never be accepted.
I think I have invented a new rule for all Realm667 submissions old and new from now on.

Could you please not bring ancient drama here?
Besides, the FUCK sprite frames are inherited from the old Plasma Demon, and the fact that the projectile is called blueball despite being orange tells me that they were trying to be funny.

• mattbratt11
  • mattbratt11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Chaingunner
  • Chaingunner
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #3 by mattbratt11
Replied by mattbratt11 on topic [Submission] MechPlasmaDemon
NVM
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by mattbratt11. Reason: Deleted. I'm highly offended by others.