Bow (split)

• Gunslahyer_Pi
  • Gunslahyer_Pi's Avatar Topic Author
  • BFG Commando
  • BFG Commando
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #1 by Gunslahyer_Pi
Bow (split) was created by Gunslahyer_Pi
Hey, I don't mean to nit-pick, but this isn't in .pk3 format like you specified.

It's in .zip form. Next time you want to rip others for deviating forum guidelines, might wanna check your own submissions.

Don't give me that "oh this and that excuses".

Lead my example mister.

Additional edit changes:

On a new note. I see the .pk3 is inside the .zip file. Still goes against forum guidelines as per original rulings.

However, this thing is a LOT of fun. Four modes of firing. Works on Heretic and Hexen. Definitely adds a specific dynamic. I'm really pleased with this weapon. The animations, sounds and damage are all fantastic. 

​​​​​​Love it. Add it. <3 

Edit: You don't have the right to remove anything you don't disagree with. Stop acting like a child. You didn't follow site guidelines and got offended when I called you out. I provided a compliment on your hard work which is most impressive.

If you're gonna be a moderator or Admin on a board, accept the inevitable that people aren't going to agree with your opinions or choices. Don't be a baby. 

Restore this comment excluding the pre and post comments. Your work is valuable and should be recognised by someone who is talented. Not someone who is petty and gets talked about on private groups for being rigid and insulting.

Ta.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Gunslahyer_Pi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gothic
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2 by Gothic
Replied by Gothic on topic Bow (split)
You should find a better way to manage your anger than posting stuff like this, I'm not gonna be your punching bag
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Gothic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.