• omxgamer127's Avatar Topic Author
  • Shotgunner
  • Shotgunner
More
2 years 10 months ago #1 by omxgamer127
Juggernaut from pb hhhh was created by omxgamer127
Hello it is the right place for this?
I very need the "juggernaut" from pb please someone rip it for me
The author is ok "https://www.fastpic.co.za/image/2021-09-02-23-19-13-greenshot.sPcH"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• inkoalawetrust
More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by inkoalawetrust
Replied by inkoalawetrust on topic Juggernaut from pb hhhh
We don't take requests, but besides that, the Juggernaut's DECORATE code is a mess like most of the code in Brutal Doom and Project Brutality, and while it seems to be a lot more compact and simple than something like the code for the Zombiemen, it probably still relies on a bunch of weird hacky stuff that only works with all the rest of PB, not to mention it spawns and uses a bunch of other actors and sprites from other parts of the mod, since it was meant to be integrated with the rest of BD and PB from the start, so making it into a standalone monster would be pretty hard.

I'm pretty much the only person here who would accept making the Juggernaut into a standalone actor, but I have other stuff to work on mod wise for my own Realm667 submissions. And also the original DECORATE code for the Juggernaut is such a mess that if I were to make it into a standalone monster, I would much rather throw it all away and rewrite it from scratch in ZScript, and just use the same assets.

• DBJ87
  • Wicked
  • Wicked
More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by DBJ87
Replied by DBJ87 on topic Juggernaut from pb hhhh
I have a working, recreated version of the Juggernaut. Can run over the player at close range, blast you with it's guns or rockets. Can drop it here if anyone's willing to change the Decorate into ZScript.

• inkoalawetrust
More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by inkoalawetrust
Replied by inkoalawetrust on topic Juggernaut from pb hhhh
I may be able to begin working on recreating the Juggernaut in ZScript as a standalone actor at around this week. Can't make any guarantees though, since I was unable to use my computer for a month because the CPU died, so I still have to work on a bunch of my other projects and have actually amassed an even BIGGER backlog of stuff to do. Such as making a sandbox city map and modelling and drawing assets for it .