Pyro Succubus question

• printz
  • printz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Shotgunner
  • Shotgunner
More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by printz
Pyro Succubus question was created by printz
I have a question about the submitted demon, Pyro Succubus: did it previously have nipples (probably yellow-coloured) during development by YuraOfTheHairFan? or am I mistaking it for some other succubus in other games? I'd like to put them back in my mod, because it looks a bit off without them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• yuraofthehairfan
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by yuraofthehairfan
Replied by yuraofthehairfan on topic Pyro Succubus question
Ya she dose but I haven't finished putting all the sprites in yet been a bit busy also having some download problems so cant do much right now

I do have another one the Succubus I'm working on as well

I had another one you might be thinking of my old version of her the Dark Succubus that was the latter updated to the pyro succubus

• sonnol
  • Zombieman
  • Zombieman
More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by sonnol
Replied by sonnol on topic Pyro Succubus question
Well I also have another question regarding the Succubus, it seems that the released version is censored (barbie anatomy) while earlier versions had nipples which I'm quite disappointed that you went with the former so I have a question, would you release a 'uncensored' version of the Pyro Succubus with nipples?

• yuraofthehairfan
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by yuraofthehairfan
Replied by yuraofthehairfan on topic Pyro Succubus question
Here this should be faster here is a link to the full sprite set on my DA page http://yuraofthehairfan.deviantart.com/art/Pyro-Succubus-Fly-263311821?ga_submit_new=10%253A1421917695&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 you will half to join DA to see the image also download for the full view so you can see the right size