Looking for team member.

• TheZombie
  • TheZombie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Shotgunner
  • Shotgunner
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by TheZombie
Looking for team member. was created by TheZombie
I recently began work on mapping for a huge mod. This mod is paying tribute to a certain something. The mod will be a quality product and when finished will be seen by millions of people with no exaggeration. This mod is paying tribute to a huge YouTube channel/filmmaker an I am in contact with his right hand man. The more complex this Mod becomes the more I have found myself in need of help to take some of the load off. From sprite design, sound design, texture design, weapon dev, scripting it quickly became larger than I had anticipated and for the better. I am sorry I can not go into grave detail in public about this, but I can assure you this is legit and is going to be pretty amazing.
So if you are interested, please reply here or send an Email to Symposiumoffilth@gmail.com I am new here so still learning how this site works. I wished I had known about this place years ago!!!!
Hope to hear from someone soon,
Sincerely,
The Zombie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raccoon
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Raccoon
Replied by Raccoon on topic Looking for team member.
You need to give me more info on what the project is going to be before I'll tell you if I'm interested in helping.

How much have you done so far?

• TheZombie
  • Shotgunner
  • Shotgunner
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #3 by TheZombie
Replied by TheZombie on topic Looking for team member.
Are you familiar with Cinemassacre/AVGN?
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by TheZombie.

• Raccoon
  • Demon
  • Demon
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by Raccoon
Replied by Raccoon on topic Looking for team member.
Oh, now that you say that, I feel like I know where this is going...

What's complete so far, and what do you need people for?

• TheZombie
  • Shotgunner
  • Shotgunner
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by TheZombie
Replied by TheZombie on topic Looking for team member.
I have a guy scripting some special fire modes for some special weapons. Thats under way. I have a guy working on sprites but have havent heard back from him in a few days, so not sure whats up with that. I need some help with weapon sprites, a few textures for maps, (honestly, not too many) I am in touch with Cinemassacre on this project. So I want things to be the best they can. Thats why I am here. The work I have seen come out of here is top notch and thats exactly what this mod needs.
I need:
Some weapon sprites done
a UDV stylle HUD modeled after the Konami Laser Scope (google it if you arent sure)
and a SNES Super Scope 6 weapon sprite (shoulder fired)
Some pictures of the nerd room turned into a couple textures.

I have started the first "map" which i will include screenshots. Its all still a work in progress. We are in no rush to get this done as we want it to be a quality product.