Zombies

• zombiedraken
  • zombiedraken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Zombieman
  • Zombieman
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by zombiedraken
Zombies was created by zombiedraken
Sorry, new to the forum. I will introduce myself later.

Wanted to request a sprite or group of sprites from one of the many great sprite authors who post their work here in the repository.

Really like the zombie fodder that was recently posted. I plan to use it in an upcoming mod I have started work on, credits will be given of course. Now if only there were clothed variations of the zombie fodder, it would be cool to see some UAC admin, engineering or civilian-based zombies because I'm currently looking for some to use in my mod. I've been looking high and low for months and have found none like what I need. As I don't have the time, patience, or skill necessary to make any, I would be willing to collaborate with someone to make it happen. They should be melee zombies, or perhaps even have some variations that use weapons, like the various scientist packs, which I will also be using. Again, cool stuff and I agree that it is definitely a much-needed missing aspect of DOOM.

I have tried my hand at making sprites in the past which is why I know how long and arduous a task it is, and I also know that most people are in my position so I'm willing to patiently wait until someone makes the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Blue Shadow
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by Blue Shadow
Replied by Blue Shadow on topic Zombies
Welcome to the forum.

I was going to suggest the zombie scientists but you appear to know about them. Well, I can only suggest that you ask for assistance on the ZDoom forums , since there are many talented spriters over there. You might get lucky, who knows.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Blue Shadow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.